Antimatter Matters - An IndieCade Award 2014 Finalist and IndieCade Festival 2014 Official Selection.
The game Physics Central called, "The perfect recipe for a fun-filled, nerdy evening". Ain't It Cool News proclaimed, "It's like CERN the board game!". And, GeekDad noted, ""If you want a game with a unique theme, fantastic components, and a good balance of entertainment and education, check out Antimatter Matters!"
Explore the strange and wonderful world of quantum physics, where a handful of tiny particles interact to form the atoms that make up ourselves and everything we experience in the world around us.
As the lead scientist on an orbiting space laboratory, you are in charge of humanity's first attempt to construct ordinary matter from individually captured elementary particles.
Encounter hazards like quantum entanglement, antimatter collisions and solar flares messing up your instruments, while facing the actions of other player-scientists racing toward the same goal. Will you be the first to collect the right particles and successfully build an atom?
Antimatter Matters balances strategic choices, surprising interactions with other players and the unpredictable nature of the universe. Simple rules-10 minutes to learn-lead to exciting, fun gameplay.
- Be the first to build an atom out of the very building blocks of the universe.
- Competitive, Team and Cooperative play modes for 2-6 players, included in the box.
- Average game duration: 45-60 minutes. Perfect for a get-together with family or friends.
- Mix and match Modes and Levels so players of different ages and skills can play a fair and competitive game.
- Visual design uses double-coding to make it accessible to gamers with color-blindness and to those with limited vision or fine-motor skills. Rules are also available as a downloadable audio file.